Part-Time Firefighter Paramedic Class
The intent of this Program is to minimize the budgetary and staffing issues that a traditional Program has on Fire Service Personnel. This has been accomplished through a customized course that uses a combination of Part-Time Learning, E-Learning, and Traditional Learning Methods.
The Program Catalog is listed on our website and has detailed information regarding Program content, policies, and procedures. The following section deviates from the traditional catalog and is specific to this course only.
- Must be currently employed as a Firefighter
- Must have a current EMT License
- Student must acquire their own preceptors and internship site prior to enrollment
- Student must provide confirmation their internship site will allow them to be precepted
- Orange County EMT is NOT responsible for the placement of any student enrolled in the Fire Based Program