OCEMT provides the most comprehensive and thorough EMT training for those who truly want to build a lasting career in emergency medicine. This program is designed to give the students the skills and knowledge to work as an Emergency Medical Technician at the basic level and to facilitate the passing of the National Registry.
Full-Time Elite Course
This course is designed for students who want the ultimate in EMT training. This is an all-inclusive, full-time course that includes additional instruction as well as both hospital and ambulance observation shifts.
Key objectives of understanding include:
- Critical thinking skills
- Clinical knowledge and application for treatment of the sick and injured
- Common sense approach to solve problems
- Safety of ourselves and others
- Ethics and Integrity
Orientation Day: September 8, 2020 9am – 12pm
Course Schedule: September 14, 2020 – October 23, 2020 – CLASS IS FULL
Course Days and Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 9am – 1pmEnroll Now!
SCHEDULE OF COURSE FEES
INCLUDED WITH TUITION
- ICS 100 & 700
- OCEMS Accreditation Course
- NREMT Skills
- Practice Final Exam
- Course Completion Certfication
- *Ambulance Observation
- *Clinical Observation
- Paramedic Mentor
- Open Skills Labs
- FISDAP EMT Assessment
- CPR Certfication
- 10% discount on future Course (Excludes Paramedic Program)
*Due to COVID-19 Clinical and Ambulance Observations will not be offered and the requirement will be waived by the NREMT.
The Deposit/Registration Fee: $500 enrollment fee is required to enroll in the course and will be deducted from the total tuition. If payment is not made in full the student will have 14 days from the course start date to pay the balance or will be placed on a payment plan.
A Non-Refundable $100.00 fee will be retained by OCEMT for any course cancellations occurring 14 days or less from the start date of the course.
- SECURETAC BACKGROUND: $39.00 (Required for optional clinical observation) – not required for course completion
- Must show proof of High School Graduations such as H.S. Diploma or High School Transcript verifying graduation, G.E.D, or ATB
- Have a current CPR for Healthcare Provider certification (Course provided the second day of class)
- No criminal background
- 18 years of age by National Registry Exam Appointment