OCEMT provides the most comprehensive and thorough EMT training for those who truly want to build a lasting career in emergency medicine. This program is designed to give the students the skills and knowledge to work as an Emergency Medical Technician at the basic level and to facilitate the passing of the National Registry.
Full-Time Accelerated Course
This course is designed for students who want the ultimate in EMT training.
Key objectives of understanding include:
- Critical thinking skills
- Clinical knowledge and application for treatment of the sick and injured
- Common sense approach to solve problems
- Safety of ourselves and others
- Ethics and Integrity
Two Summer Courses:
Early Summer Session – Currently Available for Enrollment
Orientation Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
Course Schedule: June 12, 2023 – July 14, 2023
Course Days and Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8am – 5pm
Late Summer Session – Will be available for enrollment on Monday, May 29, 2023
Orientation Date: Monday, July 3, 2023
Course Schedule: July 17, 2023 – August 18, 2023
Course Days and Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8am – 5pmEnroll Now!
SCHEDULE OF COURSE FEES
INCLUDED WITH TUITION
- ICS 100 & 700
- OCEMS Accreditation Course
- NREMT Skills
- Practice Final Exam
- Course Completion Certfication
- Ambulance Observation
The Deposit/Registration Fee: $500 enrollment fee is required to enroll in the course and will be deducted from the total tuition. If payment is not made in full the student will have 14 days from the course start date to pay the balance or will be placed on a payment plan.
A Non-Refundable $100.00 fee will be retained by OCEMT for any course cancellations occurring 14 days or less from the start date of the course.
- E-Textbook and Navigate 2 Preferred Online Resource: $162.41
- FISDAP: EMT Assessment Package: $94.50
- OCEMT Background screening: $39.00
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Course (If not certified or current prior to orientation) – $50.00
- EMS Health Clearance – $25.00
- Must show proof of High School Graduations such as H.S. Diploma or High School Transcript verifying graduation, G.E.D, or ATB
- Have a current CPR for Healthcare Provider certification (Course provided the second day of class)
- No criminal background
- 18 years of age by National Registry Exam Appointment
REQUIRED COURSE MATERIAL
Students are required to purchase the following e-textbook and online resources prior to the start of class. Please click on the hyperlinks to purchase.
Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured Digital Advantage Package
FISDAP Assessment package
Laptop, iPad or Smart Phone for online access